2 December 2016

What kind of person do I want to be?

1) Positive and optimistic
2) Happy
3) Motivated
4) Inspirational
5) Organised and prepared
6) Confident
7) Someone who gives good advice
8) Determined
9) Hard-working
10) Honest
11) Open-minded
12) Understanding
13) Involved
14) Empathetic
15) Philosophical and deep
16) Intelligent
17) Respectful and polite
18) Advocate for education and school
19) Supporter of self-love
20) Friendly
21) Helpful
22) An active feminist

Once you have your basis of the kind of person you want to be, you can change your ways and live to be a better version of yourself.

// Jeani



4 comments:

  1. I love this post a lot Jeani and pretty much everything you mentioned are things my ideal self would be as well :) I did a similar post a while back where I was talking about what kind of people inspire me & that when you thinking about what inspires you you also have a better idea of the kind of person you want to be because the qualities you admire in others are the ones you should aspire to have as well x

    Sara’sChapters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post xx Very inspiring and helpful too xx

    Best wishes . . .
    Keep Calm and start writing -
    www.23millymay25.blogspot.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of this post, I think it's something that is so motivational and will make you the best person you can be.
    Kate Xx
    http://luxekate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this - so inspiring! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I'm having trouble at the moment with replying to comments but I would like you to know that I really appreciate your comment and would love to have a discussion with you elsewhere about this blog post!

Thank you // Jeani