11 August 2016

Spain 2016









There is something beautiful about travelling. Wherever you go there are fragments of home littered about amongst strange parallel versions of the things that we are used to. You see people living their lives, totally impartial to a stranger walking through but barely touching the edges of their world, just for two weeks. How can the struggles, the wonders and the confusion that takes place in this little village be summed up in  14 days of taking pictures, wearing pretty dresses and bathing in sunlight? How can I say I've seen Spain when I've only ever seen through a tiny crack with a veil over my eyes // Jeani

1 comment:

  1. Wow Spain looks so beautiful! Love your blog! ✨
    - esthechique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I'm having trouble at the moment with replying to comments but I would like you to know that I really appreciate your comment and would love to have a discussion with you elsewhere about this blog post!

Thank you // Jeani