31 December 2015

Pinterest

Hey!

So very recently I've been getting into an amazing app called pinterest! It's where you create your very own online "pinboard"! I use it mainly for fashion purposes, so that I can see my style evolve and change all the time! My style is currently inspired by Kate Middleton, Spencer hastings, Rachel Green and Taylor Swift! It's great for getting inspiration somewhere, from your head to the internet in the easiest way ever.  It sort of like a collection of your favourite pictures, posts or whatever all in one place! Take a scroll through mine below:
Follow Ellie's board Style on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I'm having trouble at the moment with replying to comments but I would like you to know that I really appreciate your comment and would love to have a discussion with you elsewhere about this blog post!

Thank you // Jeani