14 November 2015

Pray for Paris


My heart goes out to the people in Paris who lost their lives, families or friends last night in the terrorist attacks which killed 120 people and counting. 

It shocks and upsets me to see innocent lives being taken over belief and culture.  

Those people had lives: jobs, families, children, mothers, fathers, friends, beliefs, thoughts, hopes and dreams. All of it gone in a matter of seconds. 

Let us not forget also the innocent Muslims who will no doubt be held accountable for this - Islam is a good faith, but the extremists have warped it into something twisted and cruel. Don't take out your anger on innocent people as the terrorists have done today.

Pray that  the 100+ people who are injured, are cured and return home safely to their families. Pray that no more lives are taken and no more lives are lost.

My thoughts are with you

Ellie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I'm having trouble at the moment with replying to comments but I would like you to know that I really appreciate your comment and would love to have a discussion with you elsewhere about this blog post!

Thank you // Jeani