7 December 2015

Beauty and the Beast

Over the past few months I have been a part of my school production "beauty and the beast". Last night, we took our final bows and I set off dominoes of tears!

The sad thing is, all good things come to an end, all incredible, fantastic and wonderful things do, no matter how much it breaks our heart. I am just so happy that I was a part of this incredible show; we were amazing!

The entire show was amazing, everyone in it is kind, hilarious and incredibly talented. I have met so many people that before I would never have reason to hug in the hallway, or have inside jokes with or have friendship bracelets with I just can't believe its over!!!

Below are some pictures of the show!!!
For more go to @OBHSmusic on Twitter or checkout my Instagram @daydreamsandjellybeans28 or the OBHS website





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog - I'm having trouble at the moment with replying to comments but I would like you to know that I really appreciate your comment and would love to have a discussion with you elsewhere about this blog post!

Thank you // Jeani